Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a little bit about myself

Let me tell you about myself for a second. Looking at me, you'll see that I am 6'1 feet tall, 168 pounds. I have fair complexion, a mixture of races: Filipino, Spanish, German. you probably will be able to tell that i am 26 years of age and have a regular day job. My wedding ring will tell you that yes, I am married with a beautiful, adorable woman and we have a wonderful, wonderful daughter 5 years of age.
If you get to know me a little you will find out that I love alcohol, i can drink until there is alcohol in front of me. I used to be a smoker but i gave that up. I am not a big eater, i eat because i need to, that i might die if i don't. I am a healthy eater, i love vegetables the way we Filipinos cook it and once in a while i binge on junk food; nothing can beat a big mac and large fries, hehe.
One thing that is not obvious about me is that sometimes i have a short attention span, sometimes i lack focus. no, i am not a goldfish, i won't forget what i was supposed to do with a piece of paper that i am holding, sometimes i have spells. Let me give an example. I have told myself at the beginning of the week that i will try to go that week without alcohol. if a buddy of mine asks me to go drinking, i will not because i can't last a week without alcohol but because i am not focused on my goal.
Well, that's me in a nut shell.

No comments: